Welcome to Coffs Harbour Aquatic Centre – purpose built for swimming lessons. Babies, kids and adults. We started in 2001 with a passion to seeing kids learn to swim with an emphasis on firstly teaching them to be safe; and then leading into a focus on strokes after that.
We strongly believe that swimming lessons at a young age is a key component to reducing the drowning rates. Swimming lessons is also important socially as kids grow up and to integrate our multicultural society. Water is a true leveller; it’s a great thing. Everyone should be able to enjoy water safely and responsibly. It’s a life skill in more ways than one. Swimming lessons is a must for every child. Even swimming lessons for the adults who may not have had the privilege of being able to learn this valuable life skill. It’s our passion which gets stronger as the years go on.
Aided by state of the art facilities, such as indoor heated pools, swimming accessories and a separate room to enjoy hot showers post swimming lessons, our swim centre is all set to deliver you an all-new experience when you enrol yourself here. Get yourself a membership today to master this life skill in a safe & fun environment!
We are a passionate team working in enthusiasm to create swimmers out of the ordinary. In sync with our aim, we promise our swimmers the following:
1 Class = $11.00 ($10.00 for Pensioners and Students)
10 Classs = $100.00 ($90.00 or Pensioners and Students)
20 Classes = $190.00 ($170.00 for Pensioners and Students)
Swimming Squad (School Term)
1 Session per week for 10 weeks = $100.00
2 Sessions per week for 10 weeks = $190.00
3 Sessions per week for 10 weeks = $255.00
4 Sessions per week for 10 weeks = $320.00
• Booking for squad training is essential as places are filled quickly at the beginning of each term.
• Monday to Friday both morning and afternoon.
• We also have a Saturday Morning Squad.
• Saturdays & Sundays upon Request
• Minimum of 10 Primary School Children Only
• Session One: 12:30pm to 2pm (Sat/Sun)
• Session Two: 2pm to 3:30pm (Sun only)
• Cost = $9.00 per child per 1½ hour session
Group Lessons (School Term)
• 1 group lesson per week for 10 weeks (30 minutes)
• Booked on a regular weekly schedule = $150 per person
• Pay as you go each week (booked in for the school term) = $20 per person
Terms & Conditions:
• Small classes ensure direct focus on each child in the lesson.
• 2 weeks notice is required when cancelling booking or bond will be forfeited.
• Any missed lessons MUST be paid for and made up within 2 weeks.
• Bond for reserving regular weekly booked lessons: 2 weeks payment in advance.
© Copyright 2020 swimcoffsaquatic.com.au
Developed By Crescentek.